Professor Ahmed also offers the following blood tests if required:
- A cholesterol test, consisting of a small blood test to determine your levels of low density lipids, or “bad” cholesterol.
- A full blood count to monitor the amount of blood being circulated to and from the your heart.
- A blood test to determine your kidneys are working; diseases of the kidney can increase the risk of heart attack.
- A liver check to determine the health of your liver, another organ that is closely interlinked with the heart.
- A blood glucose test, to determine if you’re diabetic.